The Cantabella Children’s Chorus program consists of four major divisions:
- CTC: Cantabella Training Choir classes are taught in the Kodály approach for children K-5th grades. There are three levels of CTC classes: CTC-1, CTC-2, and CTC-3.
- CC: The Children’s Choir is composed of choristers in the 5th-8th grades.
- ACC: The Advanced Children’s Choir is an auditioned treble choir for choristers in the 6th-8th grades.
- CH: The Chamber Choir is composed of advanced SATB choristers in the 8th-12th grades.
- HC: The Honors Choir is an auditioned treble choir for choristers in the 8th-12th grades.
Singers are placed in choir levels according to age, maturity, music ability, theory knowledge and space availability. Please contact Eileen Chang, Interim Artistic Director, if you are unsure of your child’s class assignment.
LocationsLivermore: Granada Baptist Church (GBC) 945 Concannon Blvd., Livermore Pleasanton: Valley Community Church (VCC) 4455 Del Valle Parkway, Pleasanton San Ramon (New location!): Grace United Methodist Church (GUMC) 19891 San Ramon Valley Blvd., San Ramon